Interest rates Effective From 1st feb, 2014
In Indian culture as per recent census 70% population lives in villages. In villages most of them contribute for the growth of Indian economy by cultivation of crops. The major agricultural production are being done by our valuable farmer brothers. To recognize their role in nation's GDP growth & socio economic development ACCSL have introduced Anmol Kisan Bond to contribute in the financial strength and better life style.
To salute their contribution, ACCSL have introduced Anmol Kisan Bond with the aim of providing financial services to the farmers for their empowerment and better life style.
1. MATURITY VALUE
* In 66 Months (5.5 Years)
* Get Double Of your Investment.
* Only For Farmers.
4. MINIMUM DEPOSIT AMOUNT
* Minimum investment in AKB would be of Rs.10,000 and further in multiple of Rs.1,000.
* TDS is not applicable on the Interest paid by ACCSL.
6. WITHDRAWAL BEFORE MATURITY :
* There would be no premature withdrawaal allowed.
7. LOAN FACILITY
* Loan available up to 70 % of Bond Amount.
* Rate of Interest on loan against UDLMB would be charged @24% per annum
8. In case of death of member customer payment would be paid to the legal heirs or to the nominee on claim. No interest would be paid till date of death if legal heirs or nominee make a request for continue of the deposit in their name on proper documents.