Interest rates Effective From 1st feb, 2014
ACCSL would like to Introduce exclusively designed bond for Indian women. In Indian family women is the backbone and help the family by her habit to save some money for financial need. This habit gives the support to the family to overcome from the financial crises.
Women are an initial school for all the children thus they play a vital role to shape the next generation. To recognize the spirit of Indian women ACCSL have launched Anmol Grih Laxmi Mahila Bond, specially designed for women to increase their respect and financial strength in the family.
Anmol Mahila Samrudhi Bond Plans
Features of AGLMB
1. MATURITY VALUE
* In 60 Months (5 Years)
* Get Double Of your Investment.
* Scheme Only for female Depositors
4. MINIMUM DEPOSIT AMOUNT
* Minimum investment in AGLMB would be of Rs.10,000 and further in multiple of Rs.1,000.
*. TDS is not applicable on the Interest paid by ACCSL.
6. WITHDRAWAL BEFORE MATURITY:-
There would be no premature withdrawaal allowed.
7. LOAN FACILITY
Loan available up to 70 % of Bond Amount.
Rate of Interest on loan against UDLMB would be charged @24% per annum
8. In case of death of member customer payment would be paid to the legal heirs or to the nominee on claim. No interest would be paid till date of death if legal heirs or nominee make a request for continue of the deposit in their name on proper documents.